Thursday, September 12, 2013

The Thirty Day Animeeeeeeeeeeee Challenge!!!

Seems all the cool kids these days are getting into this 'thirty day anime challenge' thing. I wanna be a cool kid too. TELL ME I'M COOL!

So for the next 30 days I'll be giving you guys a daily bonus in the form of my all time favorite anime stuffs! 
*WARNING* Spoilers WILL happen. I won't apologize, as it's your own damn fault for not watching already!
Let's get started!

THE FIRST DAY:
My first ever anime

Easy one. My first ever anime was Dragonball Z, like many other youngsters with Cartoon Network in the late 90's-early 2000's. I started watching it because at the time my younger brother was a fan, and thus for half an hour each day it was on the living room TV. I'd watch as well because A: it was easy to make fun of and B: it was on the house's main TV in the middle of the afternoon. What was I supposed to do, go outside? *pssh*

The shift came quickly, however. I started the show in the Frieza Saga about the time the Ginyu Force shows up, and by the time Goku went Super Saiyan I was hooked.

What was your first anime?


3 comments:

  1. If you have never seen it, watch the work done by Team Four Star on Youtube. Their "Abridged" works are hysterical. Plus their 3 part Helsing Abridged has got to be some of the funniest stuff I have ever seen but it might not be for the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I am quite familiar with Team Fourstar....And I too like to go on walks. VERY enthusiastic walks...

    ReplyDelete