Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Holy Comic it's a Crap! And Day Eight


Balls indeed, Shatterer. Balls indeed. 

Anime Challenge: THE EIGHTH DAY:
My favorite anime character

It could be so easy to answer this question: pick an anime at random and name the biggest bad-ass of the bunch, or be like some otaku and simply pick the main character *cough* LAZY *cough*.

As I said, easy. Especially since I do like me some bad-asses. But for this one, I'll have to go with high school delinquent Hayashida from Cromartie High School. Yes hes a 'bad-ass', but note the quotation marks. Despite being stuck in a high school for delinquents you never actually see Hayashida do anything...bad. Hell he's the small glimmer of sanity for the main character, as it seems the rest of the students checked out mentally long, long ago.

Also, I am mesmerized by his mohawk, slipping into a trance whenever I see it wave to and fro...to and fro....to and.....

....What? Sorry, I was....Never mind. Who's your favorite anime character?



1 comment:

  1. My favorite anime character? Really hard to say. Of course I too love the typical bad asses or heroines of an anime series. Pick an anime and I can tell you my favorite character so long as I have seen it and it will probably be a main person. But I will go out of my way from the normal, and away from Melfina of Outlaw Star, and say.. I like Kyo Sohma from Fruits Basket.

    His story and curse are so tragic that it is heart breaking. He builds up all of his energy into anger and resentment and all he really needs is that one true person to understand and care for him. To show him that he isn't truly ugly, only misunderstood and neglected.

    I think there is tragedy there, so I will say Kyo Sohma.

    ReplyDelete