Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Murder and Mayhem

Yes. Today I played Earthbound. No, I didn't get far. 

Why? Because of these assholes.

These assholes, right here. 

Atomic Power Bot and the Starman Super. Both can go jump off the highest cliff in Eagleland, nay, the Universe.

I'm currently in the caverns under Stonehenge. I haven't found my way out yet because these assholes respawn if I so much as move slightly, reappearing when I move back. Earthbound's trademark seizure inducing battle screens aside, these two have done everything in their power to piss me off, and, I must say, they're doing a greeeeeeat job.

Even if I do manage to damage either one (which is becoming increasingly rare. I swear my party spends battles staring at the wonders that are their shoelaces), they both heal back anything and, here's the fun part: When I do manage to kill an Atomic Bot, he explodes! Hard enough to wipe out half my party! Every time!

With Jeff my lone survivor, I let the next batch of assholes kill me. Because it's Jeff, whats the point.

Soooooo to blow off a little steam I jumped over to Guild Wars 2 to finish my daily before the 7 o'clock reset. What's this? One of the achievements is 'ambient killer'? The achievement that allows, nay encourages, me to slaughter the innocent wildlife with white sprite names? Wildlife like...Bunnehs?!

"Why hello, bunnehs."

No comments:

Post a Comment