Monday, September 23, 2013

Ready...Steady....FIRE!!!!!! Also, day seven.

Tell my PC....I love him.....
Go on. Do it. Pull the trigger. We both know I deserve it...SPRITZ ME ALREADY!!!

Yes yes yes yes I've been absent for *mumbles incoherently* days and shame on me for it. But hey! I'm back!

Wooo-hooo! Party Time!!! *spritz spritz* GAH my eye!!!

So whats new...Well lately I've been doing less playing games and more watching games being played...You see, Grand Theft Auto V hit shelves last week, thus my (*cough* his) Playstation 3 has been taken hostage by Aaron, and while I don't have a whole lot of interest in playing the game myself, I am utterly fascinated by watching it.

For starters it is a gorgeous game. I firmly believe graphics don't make the game, but GTA V's graphics are worth noting...I could watch its water animations for hours...

I am also quite impressed with the depth of the game. Not just in story, which is amazing, but in the world itself. The map is huge and entirely unique throughout. Hell one of my favorite moments was when Aaron, as Trevor, just so happened to be ridding a mountain bike on the outskirts of town when he happened upon the aftermath of a drug deal gone wrong. Just bodies everywhere, with a suitcase filled with $25,000 nearby. As with Skyrim, I loves me some living world. Also unexpected paydays.

Last week also brought us Arena Net's update to the world bosses of Guild Wars 2, completely restating and reworking the world boss encounters, most notably those of the dragons like Tequatl the Sunless.

Yup, I reckon this ones 'bout ready to pick....Marshmallow, go
get my spade out the shed.
Oh Tequatl...You festering, rotting card you... What once was a mere walk in a swampy park is now an exercise in futility. Most servers haven't felled him yet, and the ones that have took a few days. The battle I took part in chipped off less than 25% of his health within the 15 minutes (a time limit now!) allotted for the fight, despite the battle going better than the one before it.

It's like seeing the dust bowl in game form. What once were proud boss farmers reaping plentiful harvests are now but shadows tilling the unforgiving fields, too old and stubborn to leave the lands of their birth for greener pastures.





Anime Challenge: THE SEVENTH DAY:
My anime crush
(Yes I know I should be well past day seven...But I'll go ahead and pick 'er up here) 

Roy Mustang. all day. I don't give a damn about my "no more Fullmetal Alchemist guys for realz!" thing. Roy wins. Hands down. Hawkeye be damned. 

Who is your anime crush?



1 comment:

  1. Good to see you back! Was getting worried that Dark Souls has devoured your own!

    Anime crush!? FAR too many!

    Sesshoumaru, Hiei, Kurama, Yoko Kurama, Spike Spiegel, Gene Starwind, Yuki (Fruits Basket), Moonlight Knight, Legato, Roy Mustang, and a few more. I think I can pretty much pick someone from any anime I have watched cause, lets face it, Anime men are hot. But there is a reason I listen Sesshoumaru first, hehe.

    ReplyDelete