Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Status Report!

As only the most astute can see, I am currently updating (aka completely changing) the look of my blog! The changes might take a little while, so things might look a little wonky for the time being. But never fear, I'll have it finished and looking teh awesome in no time! Be sure to let me know what you think in the comments (change it again, keep it, etc).

So what's coming up?

The Nintendo 64 won the 'next game system' poll by a wide margin. Forbidden from playing anything Legend of Zelda for the console (grumps), I will instead play one of three games: Hexen, Jet Force Gemini, or Army Men: Sarge's Heros 2. Shoot me your vote in the comment section.

"But Geeky Cat, you aren't even close to beating Earthbound!" You are right, dear viewer, I haven't. I am giving myself until the end of the week: If I haven't beat it by then, I'll stop posting about it, and move on to another game. Once I do finally kick Gigas back to whatever nightmare he spawned from, there will be a post, but I feel as though I've used too much real estate on here on it already, so to keep from boring people I'll move on.

Also expect a number of one-shots in the future, games that take no more than an hour or two to play. Some games (like Earthbound) take a liiiiiittle too long to beat, so to break up the monotony (for you and me), I'll throw these in to spice things up!

So, fire off in the comments: Hexen, Jet Force Gemini, or Army Men: Sarge's Heros 2? WHO SHALL BE VICTORIOUS?!

Update!


I'm now finished with the site's makeover!

More good news! All pictures, comics included, will now come in full color!

Because, you, my wonderful readers, deserve only the best in sub-par photoshop skills.

6 comments:

  1. I'm still at the Gargoyles. I'll have those bastards yet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erm... uh... eeney, meeney, miney, THAT ONE! Army Men. Also, I still think you should play Metroid on NES, if only for the potential rage post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stop failing. Summon Solaris and run behind them. I took them out on my first try using a mace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Took me quite a few times to kill them. Although I didn't use Solaire out of stubbornness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jet Force Gemini. Go torture yourself with it.

    ReplyDelete