Thursday, September 5, 2013

I Love you...You love me...

Ok, so maybe I was just having a bad day yesterday, or maybe I just sucked more than usual. But today I flew through Stonehenge Base and beat it's boss, Starman Deluxe, like a redheaded step child that happened to owe me money. *shrugs*

Actually I flew through quite a bit today, more than enough to make up for yesterday's brick wall I found so lovingly in my face. I now feel confident that I can keep my promise of beating Earthbound by the end of the week. Hell, at this rate I'll be done by tomorrow.

Included on today's body count are:
"Goofy looking piece of..."

-Starman Deluxe in Stonehenge Base

-Electro Specter in Lumine Hall

-The Carbon/ Diamond Dog from the Fire Spring

-Thunder and Storm from the Pink Cloud in Dalaam

And countless other smaller nuisances along the way. Has anyone ever seen a Tangoo? Look it up. It's freaking weird.

Equally weird (well....just look up a Tangoo) is, well, anything found once you get to the Lost Underworld. Think Journey to the Center of the Earth, but with more weird Moonmen and purple dinosaurs. So many purple dinosaurs. I got so tiny coming here, Ness' sprite being reduced to only a few pixels. Good. I was sick of lookin' at 'em anyway...

While speaking to a rock I figure out I'm almost finished collecting all of the song spots, missing only the Pink Cloud (leading me to the aforementioned Tangoo) in Dalaam and the Fire Spring here in the Underworld. So after ditching the Diamond dog and getting my thoughts read out loud by a wall I suddenly lost consciousness, waking to what can only be describe as full on, balls to the wall insanity.

Welcome to Magicant. I know I'm not (welcome, that is).


No comments:

Post a Comment