Thursday, August 1, 2013

Bubble Monkey!

I can't figure out if Eagleland is home to the most honest and trusting citizens or the most gullible.

Made of water, snow is another of the
Geeky Cat's sworn enemies.
Picking up from the potential amber alert that was my ride to the town of Threed I noticed that I had walked more or less into Halloweentown. The place is dark, colored in purples and blues, and the people of the town are in varying states of shock and fear from the undead problem running rampant. Zombies, ghosts, and some nasty guy that, despite being hidden down a 'secret' tunnel guarded by zombies, everyone seems to know about. 

Oh snap, I've been kidnapped!!! That hooker and her zombies kidnapped me!!!

I headed to the local hotel, as zombie smashing can really take it out of you, and quickly noticed a Lady of the Evening acting all suspicious, walking into the hotel as I approach. I figure out rather quickly that I'm meant to follow her, then she knocks me out and stuffs me in a locked cell god knows where. What a bitch...

Paula, being the manipulative-I mean destiny spewing companion that she is, starts yelling into the darkness for some poor sap named Jeff to 'come save us, then the wooooooooooorld'.

Far far away in the snowy....somewhere? Mountains? It's cold. I am now Jeff: schoolboy and inventor (or something, tools are involved) who must break out of his boarding school and travel the frozen wilderness because some girl hes never met told him to in a dream. Seriously, Jeff, there are other ways to get a girlfriend.....

At least i have a pet monkey...who can't hold any inventory items or pay attention in a fight....*sigh*

1 comment:

  1. It's almost like this is a game which is also a PSA for kids on how not to run away from home. You get caught out in the elements, you get kidnapped by street walkers and their zombie henchmen, random odd people who have no issues about tagging along with lost children but at least you've got a monkey for a pet. But it doesnt do anything useful, at all. How typical.

    ReplyDelete