Thursday, August 8, 2013

BOING!

I retract my original opinion of Ness's and Paula's respective parents being the worst parents in the history of parenting. Instead that prestigious award goes to Jeff's dad!!!

Upon stumbling into his laboratory in the middle of the frozen wilderness, this strange man takes a few seconds to notice that hey, this kid is the thing what I made that one time, then shipped to boarding school.

"Hey....son!! Whats it been....10 years? Yeah, sounds about right...You're looking...healthy? Yeah. Want a donut? You do? I don't actually have any. I'd like one, though...Whelp, that's enough father-son bonding for now. Go use that spaceship collecting dust in the corner and go do that...thing you were going to do. See you in 10 more years!!!"

After crash landing on the WRONG side of the locked door to save Ness and Paula and picking said lock, the trio return to the earth's surface and continue searching out clues to progress in their Great Quest. Not really finding anything other than ghosts, bugs, and trick-or-treaters (because...why?), I loop around the lower part of the city, where suddenly TENT ATTACK.

Yes, I then found myself gripped in frantic combat with a giant circus tent. Why a circus tent? Iunno.

Tent dead, I receive a phone call from the Apple Kid, neat freak and inventor extraordinaire (not really, his inventions usually suck) calling to tell me of HIS GREATEST INVENTION TO DATE: Zombie paper!! Whats zombie paper? It's like fly paper, but for zombies! Obviously!!

And since trapping zombies to the floor of a giant circus tent is more effective than just killing them (my initial idea), the two zombies blocking my way forward were gone and I was then free to face BELCH, leader of the zombies!!

But Belch wasn't there. Instead I fought his little brother, or whatever, Mini Barf. Far from a difficult fight, he mostly just burped alot, making the Terrible Trio cry and thus blinding them.

Ah Mr. Saturn. What adorable, fleshy blobs you all are. None of you are weird or creepy in any way...I'll just...be on my way...*shudder*.

Right now I am stuck behind a waterfall, unable to provide the proper password to enter and thus face Belch. I know one of those Saturn guys told me the password, but for some reason I can't say or enter anything. What did the Mr Saturn say..."Something something Belch guy....Something password...Then wait three minutes..."

Oh damn it. *Turns game back on*



No comments:

Post a Comment