Monday, August 19, 2013

Well hello bonfire...

So! I finally have a decent excuse for my absence!! I was at Gencon, the gamer convention in Indianapolis, Indiana.

Just as last year Aaron and I spent the weekend helping in a dungeon for NERO, the LARP we play. A couple of days NPCing and teaching new people to play the game we love? Yes please! If you've never been to a nerd convention (be it gaming or anime, or anything else), make a point to rectify it.
"Just a little...*ehn*...Farther...*ehn*...Needs...*oof*...Souls..."
Monday Madness today was short and painful. I died. Alot. Be it from getting shanked from behind by the Hollow behind me (freaking ninja) or poisoned by a zombie rat (which in itself is a death sentence), I died time and time again. Just as progress seemed to finally smile upon me, death would jump on my back with a deafening "HELLLLLOOOO!". After an hour of making literally zero progress, I calmly exited the game (HA!) and hopped over to more FFIX.

I think I'll make tomorrow Terrible Tuesday and at least try to get past the weird boar thing I can't seem to get to. Some demon bacon sounds great about now...

No comments:

Post a Comment