Monday, August 12, 2013

Monday Monday Mon-Ow my hair!!!

Whew. Today has certainly been Monday Madness, but totally not in the way I had planned. Regrettably (ooooooooh noooooo) I didn't get to play any Dark Souls today. Instead: Surprise babysitting!!

In Dark Souls, as many of you are aware (or not), there is no pausing. Like, at all. Sure, you could rest at a bonfire, which is kind of like pausing, only in that there generally aren't any hostile things around them. Even with the menu screen up things will still waltz over and cram their weapon of choice directly into whatever part of your fleshy meat body they can, making playing impossible in the company
of an eight month old.

Instead I think I'll spend the remainder of the evening on Guildwars 2, a game I regrettably haven't touched in a few weeks, but recently put in a lot of new content. The Queen's Jubilee just began, and my Norn Guardian craves the blood of veteran monsters!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment