Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Clearing out Cobwebs

*Bows deeply*

My sincerest apologies, Great Readers, for my absence has been much longer than I had foreseen. Mine has been a long and arduous journey, beset by woes and hardships. O Great Readers, I have been LARPing this weekend past. Dueling with mages and warriors from across the land-

Wow...even in text I can't keep that up. Can you even imagine talking like that? Poor renaissance fair people...Anyway, I haven't been posting because I've been LARPing. I am on staff at a LARP called NERO, or the New England Role-playing Organization. This event was certainly one of the more interesting ones I've been to, both on the staff side and on the side of the player. Thus I spent most of yesterday winding down and recuperating, watching Sword Art Online and cleaning the house.

Because I shamefully (and cowardly) skipped Monday Madness yesterday, I will spend at least part of tomorrow on good old Dark Souls. About the time I decide I've punished myself enough I'll hop back over to Earthbound, which I'd like to have beaten by sometime next week, if not sooner.

Also, COMIC TOMORROW!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment