Tuesday, October 1, 2013

SCARETOBER!!!!!!! / Day 13

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG IT'S OCTOBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!!!!!!

Know what that means, right? CANDY! Also PUMPKIN! MORE CANDY!

Also scares. October is basically a 30 day Halloween's eve, and Halloween means scares. Lots of scares.

So for this month I'll be playing horror games, or games with a Halloween theme. As a result, many of my posts may not get put up until pretty late, since horror games are best played in the dark, eerie loneliness of the night.

For my first night of terror I'm going with good old Slenderman. I've never played it before, or any other horror game, really, so I'll be sure to give a play by play of exactly how badly I piss myself. Yay!

In the mean time I'm hard at work with other artistic endeavors, namely that of preparing to open my very own Etsy store.

Wish me luck!!!


Anime Challenge: THE THIRTEENTH DAY:
What character am I most like

Ooooo this one's kind of a doozy.....After all, most anime characters, even the side characters, are generally more interesting than I am...

I think I'll have to go with Chi-Chi, from Dragonball Z. Like Chi-Chi, I can be a bit...Well, a bit of a control freak. I also happen to have a significant other with their head in the clouds.

Who's your double in the anime universe? 

3 comments:

  1. Gendo Ikari, I will succeed no matter the cost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes, Slender the Eight Pages. Played it half drunk and pissed myself after he caught me. I was embarrassed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on opening the Etsy store! I love mine even though sometimes customers orders are few and far between.

    I think you will really like some of the scary games, and I really hope your choices terrify you!

    Anime double? Hm.. that's really, really hard actually. I agree, they are all more interesting then me. So lets go for some basic similarities and not a full on copycat.. Hm..

    I think, for a long time, Melfina from Outlaw Star was like me. She could cook, I can cook. And at the time, I was really trying to figure out what my purpose was, who I was. I think she fit me perfectly there. Shy, timid, I was and still can be all of those things. Reliable when she is needed. So we will go ahead with Melfina.

    ReplyDelete