Tuesday, October 15, 2013

*Blows the dust off the the old blog*

Hello hello!

The past week or *mumbles incoherently* have been a bit too crazy for game playing, regrettably, as I have been focusing on the craftier side of my life. This unfortunately cuts into my time.

Gaming time, that is.

I have taken a few *cough* hours *cough* to check out the new updates to the Steam game Terraria, which I suggest EVERYONE play, and today starts the Halloweening festivities in Guild Wars 2, so more Mad King shenanigans!

Swing by tomorrow, cause I'm back with Super Ghouls and Ghosts!

Anime Challenge: THE SIXTEENTH DAY:
The show with the best animation

Animes in general have been getting more and more...well, gorgeous recently. Better art, smoother animations, fancier effects, the whole shebang and more.

A few that stand out specifically are The Devil is a Part Timer and Sword Art Online (both of which you should go check out, like, right meow), but decisively I'd have to choose Attack on Titan for no other reason than watching people zoom around on 3D maneuvering devices. I get a jab of adrenalin and motion sickness just watching these guys spin like overzealous tops mid-air at roughly a billion miles an hour, with nary a case of whiplash in sight.

What show has the best animation to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment