Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Now I'm hungry...

The couple that plays together, stays together.

Well Aaron and I are taking that one step further: We're making a game.

A card game, that is. Aaron and I are both huge fans of table top and card games, so using Aaron's game design knowledge and my mad art skillz (HA!) we're nearing completion of the first of many games we hope to create.

Everyone is very, very excited

Our current project is a fast food themed card game called Employee of the Month. Players work with and/or against each other to fill orders and appease customers. Right now were still in the process of working out kinks, writing the rules and working on the art.



Honestly the artwork has proven far more time consuming than I had thought. It's severely cutting into my 'other stuff' time. The project needs about 100 individual pictures, all drawn, inked, cleaned up, and colored. As you can see, I still have quite a bit of work to go.

It's like this, but with drawings. 

Stay tuned for any future developments, and wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment