Friday, July 11, 2014

Into a Comic, Darkly: One year and 100 posts!!!




That's right...For my 100th post I'm announcing the return of Monday Madness.

Dark Souls is coming back with a vengeance, and I'm leaving it up to you guys to choose my punishment for ignoring it for so long.

Will I:

Be shown mercy (pick up where I left off).

OR

Pay for my crimes accordingly (start completely anew).

Vote for your choice in the comments. The choice with the most votes by this Sunday night wins it.

Please...Please have mercy...

UPDATE

By complete accident today is both my 100th post AND The Geeky Cat's 1 year anniversary! Woooo!

4 comments:

  1. No mercy for the weak and no rest for the wicked! Start fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE CYCLE BEGINS ANEW! Seriously though, it's not like you were very far to begin with, and you probably need to re-learn what you're doing anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Back to the depths from which you came! There will be no mercy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have to agree with the masses. Start over.

    ReplyDelete