Monday, July 28, 2014

Dark Monday

Monday's are weird, people.

Hell, the saying "case of the Mondays" stands as a monument to that singular off-ness that only a Monday can bring.

I'm having a case of the Mondays.

This is quite unusual for me, as I rather like that bright and shining first (technically second) day of the week. But today is different. Monday different.

I died around 10 times during the two or so hours I played Dark Souls today, around nine times more than my current state of mind could handle. I fell to my death. I was stabbed to death. I was stabbed to death again. I was smooshed by the Taurus Demon. I was stabbed to death again.

In about four of my six or so encounters with the big bastard today I actually got him down to about 1/3 to 1/4 health. Then I'd die. Always I would die.

This is all my psyche could handle drawing. 

I finally gave up, grinded a few soul levels, then went outside and cleaned out my car. Take that Taurus Demon.



2 comments:

  1. Ok, I'll just imagine a picture of you as a holey pancake, after all the stabbing and smooshing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty accurate. If only syrup was involved...Mmmmmm maple.

    ReplyDelete